Jan 1, 2011

What to be expected in 2011???

Hello Friends…..Smile

“Happy New Year” to all out there… hope u are having a great start already….
Its been a long time since i blogged… feeling very bad…i wanted to write and write but i am not doing as i want.. 
one of my new year resolution is, to write at least 4 post in a month… that is not enough for me.. i should  post at least 30 a month…
i wanted to share things that happened in 2010.. By God’s grace last year was a good one to me.. “ First Job”, and lot more..i will list down now and will work towards that…My list is as follows...

  • First Job
  • Train Journey
  • The Lost Symbol
  • My Boss
  • PCB
  • My Mistakes
  • I hate!!
  • Blogs i like
I am sure some of the topics are very interesting and you guys will also find it interesting… i will be back shortly with my 2nd post for this year…
Cheers! Happy New Year again..

No comments: