Jan 15, 2011

Movie week


I managed to watch 3 movie this week, all downloaded!


A slight overview and some links to watch and download these movie.


1. 127 hours


Another magic from the Slumdog millionaire director, Danny Boyle. 

Fighting for life, the value of life was clearly pictured, i would say! 

Very interesting fact is, its a true story. 
A classic movie from beginning till last 30 minutes. If you are weak hearted, Pregnant, please don't watch this movie.





What to say about the Oscar man! A.R.Rahman? Again his music, stands tall! Simply Great! 
I can bet, you will never experience these kind of impressive, elegant music in any Holly wood movie.


I must write about Cinematography. WOW! i cant still figure out how they managed to capture some scenes! Great work boys!


Over all its a Great movie, deserves Oscar! I will rate 8.5/10


To download this movie Click here.


2. The Tourist




I am huge fan of Angelina and Johnny, but this movie is not good as I expected. 


The director tried to keep the suspense from the beginning, but, it didn't work.  I should definitely appreciate Johnny for his great acting, as always! 
U can watch this movie for Angelina.. Good acting and Good Looking.. :) 


I would say good entertainment. Nothing more than that. 

Moment of Truth... Rating 5/10

To download this movie Click here


3. The Chronicles of Narnia - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader




I enjoyed the previous 2 parts, but not this one. Not a very good story line, not good enough! 


The animation is good, no doubt in that but something very important missing. Not satisfied at all!

Again not a very good story line. After seeing the movie I felt, the director was very eager to make part 3 so he made it! that's all..

Very Childish! Rating 2/10.
To download the movie Click here

I have a big list of movie to watch, once I made my progress It will post my comments!

A a small Tip, to watch Latest and old English movie on-line Click here

Enjoy!

Calvin

No comments: