Jan 2, 2011

Farwell Video B.E- 2004-2008 Part 1

Hi friends……
“College life most colourful pages in… Book life” – the main tag line for our farewell presentation, it was  written by one of my class mate, Imran khan.
a3college
I along with my friends Ramesh, Imran, Venkat, Dinesh, Jaffar, Santosh and many more spend 5-6 hours in making this 10 min video. We never felt the time, it was a great feel. It’s not only a video for formality, it is a replica of feelings!
My friends and i wanted to screen the sweet memories of our 4 years journey, our fun, our work, our love, our friendship, everything and everything. Please feel free to post comment about the videos.

I cant forget that last day in my life, neither my friends. College life is the best periods in everyone’s life. We had fun, we enjoyed every moment, i cant express that in words, it’s simply, above all!!.....
DSC05932
DSC05931Our college is very strict, everyone in our state knows that, we struggled a lot to arrange  this in-house farewell party, we have planned to screen a video and make our friends to share their experiences. After a long struggle we managed to get half an hour permission only to screen our presentation with ‘High Surveillance’,  as you are thinking now, its pity,yes, very pity.
We are so energetic, our presentation was in a memory stick, we connected 2:1 creative speaker to make it more lively, we like to hear everything hi-tech, the arrangements was quick, only 15 min. Its time, everyone, so eager to watch the presentation. We know its our last day in college life.

DSC05066DSC05060


The presentation started with small video presentations that was screened during our Industrial visits and educational trips, its to cherish the past sweet experience.
We made a special presentation for our beloved Staff advisor Dr.Muralitharan sir, DSC05823he is a friendly person, good motivator and a role model to all of us. The main tag line was Who said its only 66 in EEE-2004-2008? its 67- written by Santosh, after this video I saw tears in our Prof eyes.
Then come the important one, our farewell video. Started well, 10min went like 10sec, Newton’s theory of relativity!
After 15 min, the screen is black, the presentation is finished, pin drop silence in the room, first time we experienced pin drop silence in that room, in a year! believe me, i am not lying!
The last few minutes of the presentation is the highlight!  Tears rolling down my eyes uncontrollable, turned my head towards my left, tears in his eyes also and to the right, tears in her eyes also! That is the first time we all cried at the same time. 10 min, no one moved!  ’Even the wind was crying silently’  I felt the earth stood still after many years!
The video was not made with an intension to make everyone cry, its to give every one the feel and, everyone got that feel!  Every time i watch the video, even today after 2 years, tears will be in my eyes. Its the bond with in us. I miss my friends, i am sure all my friends miss each other.
Here is the Farewell video, it’s definite, it’s the best work i have every made with my friends!!! Watch and please post your valuable comments!!
Farewell Video
We are proudly knows as “Fuse Blowers”.  
DSC05859
I don’t want to make this post vey big, i will share my important, sweet, interesting college life experience in next post.
Calvin

No comments: