Jan 9, 2011

My Friends Oil Painting!

 Painting is a good opportunity to exhibit ones creativity and talent! Its an Art! not all people can make wonderful paintings!

Here is some amazing work by one of my Best Friend! Here are some sample explaining what is called as “Raw Talent”


Small introduction about the Artist
Name: Ramesh Kumar R
Mail: ramesh.patriotic@gmail.com

I don’t know any big artist,  but i would definitely say he is a great artist!
The oil paintings you are about to see, will blow you out! It a  great combination of Colours. I would say its like, ‘Making a Chocolate Cake’, get the mixture correct, it will be WOW! else, u know!

Here “Imagination worked very closely with Talent!” I am admiring a lot. Only some people can present there imagination exactly as it is!  its a example for that. If you ask me to paining something like this i will take years and i cant make the magic like this!

Here we go..


Look at the above paining, Its showing Tamil musicals Instruments veena/mirudhangam/flute. The Artist says 'My first oil painting on 3 piece canvas board' Portraying the Tamil Culture. I have no idea how did the colour combination came out!   Everything about this painting is artistic.
       
‘The strings flowing out freely filling the air with its own voice!‘

Next one is ‘Lily , a dawn look..
Oil Painting on a 8x10 inch sq. board’
image what to say for this? again pure talent!
Next one: ‘Oil Paint of Maha Vishnu.. bronze moorthi... in an antique look...

Its on 16x20 inch canvas board.’
imageAppreciate the details in painting, everything is crystal clear, once again using of colours is amazing!

There is still lot more…  I will update the artist blog, so that you can post your comments directly. Everyone out there is welcomed to comment on the paining you can also mail your appreciation to the artist ramesh.patriotic@gmail.com

This article is a small gift to my Friend! I wish you all the very best! Proud of U!

Calvin

1 comment:

Rameshkumar R said...

:) thanks da.. mmm theriala vera enna solrathu nu...bt its mre of that wrd..
it spoke mre abt u fr me...